Sharp print drivers are seamlessly integrated with Microsoft Windows® OS
The challenge for IT managers is to deliver an efficient and flexible yet structured printing environment. Sharp ensures all phases of printing are easy, both for IT managers and end-users.
Sharp print drivers are seamlessly integrated with Microsoft Windows ® OS and their popular applications such as Microsoft Office® for an excellent printing experience. Specific features are available through a user friendly interface that helps meet each user’s unique output requirements. Most Sharp drivers are Microsoft WHQL-certified to deliver the best printing results.
- Simplified print settings and finishing selections to minimize user support
- Color management options to meet each user’s color output needs
- Print to document filing folders for convenient document retention and retrieval
- Job retention to help reduce waste and protect information confidentiality via secured release with a PIN number
- User authentication to ensure only authorized users can access the device
- Watermark to help identify sensitive documents
- Print and send documents at the same time when document is printed.